Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Tools Make Life Easier!

The 30 Day Blog Challenge continues onto Day 7!!!  One whole week!

30 day challenge

Today's topic to address is, which key tools will you turn to regularly to maintain your mindset and how will you use them effectively?  This is quite easy for me to answer, but a little bit harder to put into action.  But practice makes perfect doesn't it?  The more I think about the tools, the more likely I am to use them. And the more I use them the more I will benefit and grow.  As time goes by I will either continue to use them or I will graduate to new tools that will impact my life as it continues to change for the better.

The first tool, that has already made a HUGE impact in my life is the e-courses, companionship, meditations and various other tools offered by Leonie Dawson's Amazing Biz and Life Academy.  There are so many gems here that can work wonders in helping to focus my attention to creating a better life for myself.  My favourites so far have been the 2013 Create Your Incredible Year Calendar and Workbook and the Business Goddess E-Course.   I'm now thinking that my best course of action will be to focus on the Creative Goddess E-Course and the Goddess Haven E-Course in the next 30 days, so I can advance closer to the lifestyle I want, as I identified in the post for
Day 6.




Another tool that I am adoring and planning on diving deeper into is The Desire Map by Danielle LaPorte.
The Desire Map is a holistic approach to planning your life. It guides you to identify your core desired feelings, and to use those feelings as the drivers of what you want to do, have and experience in your life.
It turns goal-setting inside out.
The idea is to identify the FEELINGS that you desire the most as opposed to the GOALS that you want to achieve.  Once you've done this, you can work more with your 'gut' and get where you long to be.  I've read the book over several times now and worked part way through the workbook.  It is a liberating inside out way to think about life planning that clicks with me.


Another tool that I am compelled to utilise more regularly is the power of routine.  For example, this activity of blogging each day has started to form that routine of writing in my life.  I need to keep going with it and expand it to other areas of my life that need that push of regularity to make them happen.  Routines, although they may sometimes feel restrictive, can free up so much valuable time and space to expand into with the more passionate and wonderful aspects of life that keep us flying high.  I'm not sure exactly how I will build on routines... But - I'm sure there are a million programs and suggestions out there.  That's the next thing I think I need to focus on and learn and most importantly, implement!

I think exercise should also feature in a daily form in my life, as I'd love it to be.  Again, routine perhaps?  Something more to work on...

Look out life, you're set to get better!  Whoohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment