Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

Stepping Up in 2014!

Well I enjoyed it so much last time, that I am already, just 2 months later, signed up and committed to doing the Step Up For MS Challenge for 2014!

I'm actually so excited I started training today!  My rationale being, it should be easier to regain my muscles now, rather than leave them to atrophy until January - when I started training last time! Plus I will be more likely to achieve my goal of shaving 10 minutes, at least, off of my time for this year!

I have downloaded and begun the Couch 2 5km program.  I never in a million years imagined I'd climb stairs or run!  But here I am LOL  The running will be great, not only for my cardio health, but it will also mean I can participate in a few more events that interest me, sometime in the future!  I just have to survive doing it and get better at it first...

It is a good kind of pain.  LOL

It really is a good kind of pain!  :-)

So, if you're called to do so, please go to my new Step UP Participant Page and donate.  Help me get off on the right fundraising foot please! Remember all donations over $2 are tax deductible in Australia.  Cash donations are welcome too and I will be able to issue you with a receipt just as soon as I get my receipt book!  Far more savvy than 2013! :-)

I loved seeing the fundraising tally grow and grow last time around I look forward to being humbled, overwhelmed by generosity and feeling the gratitude once again!  It was simply amazing and inspiring!

Bring on the 4th of May 2014!
I will be up that tower in under 20 minutes and I will have $3000 (or more) donation dollars behind me to spur me upward!  These are my goals!

Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment