Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

My Week In Review!

I am going to borrow an idea from a blog that I adore, tranquility du jour and do a review of my week!  I think its interesting to look back and see just what one does with their time, be it good use or not!

It has been a busy week!

  • Penned Tall Towers, MS and Lessons.
  • Did a tour of local playgrounds with my pal Coralie and all the kids!
  • Placed a Nutrimetics order.
  • Wrote and submitted my very first article destined for a new magazine! (Scary excitement!)
  • Soaked in a webinar.
  • Created a Facebook Page for this blog!
  • Coffee with Jenfriend!
  • Drew an illustration for my magazine article.
  • Baked cupcakes.
  • Let the kids have a sleep over guest!
  • Took 4 kids on a bus and train adventure to the park to see friends.
  • Ate tons of Indian Food with Jodie and Mike!
  • Removed the cot from the Daisybug's bedroom and replaced it with a big girl bed.
  • Gave Daisybug a nice, neat, organised and pretty bedroom!
  • Caught up on washing and some of the folding.
  • Lots of reading!
  • Posted on my Nutrimetics Facebook page
  • Defrosted the freezer.
  • Compiled this list!  Ta da!

Now, on to a new week!  May it be more productive but just as fun ask this one!  That shouldn't be hard!  The kids go back to school on Tuesday!  Happy dance time!

No comments:

Post a Comment